Skip to main content

Humorous harmless words

Humorous harmless words

It continues to test how it is translated by Google’s automatic translation. I am enjoying strange English and strange Japanese. Or, I am surprised to have some kind of words.
Write a blog like this, I read several books like that access grows like this. I can not accept it. I guess the access will surely grow, but I guess it will be interesting. It would not be fun, but I do not like being boring.
There is no answer to this kind of thing. I wrote, wrote, and thought that it would be something that would appear somewhere. However, it is unavoidable that it seems like it is now to write what he thought, but it is also the reality that there is only to start from there.
While reading some essays, I thought that I felt somewhat disgusting. While looking at people pretend me to pretend to be pretending, sentences are often disgusted without knowing nothing. Let’s show this, let me show you, I feel like this, I will be white when I see through my intention such as goodness. Although it is a sketchy sentence attitude, it is very difficult. I am a professional, so I guess it is impossible for amateurs to be so careful.
Just being frank, sketchy, brief. It is better for an amateur not to think about a strange reader. Readers who imagine that an inadequate head imagines are not a bad thing.
While writing in this way, I start to think that I write such a thing. I think that it is not the case every day. Still, I can not grasp where and how I turned out interesting. I am trying to capture this ambiguity, the very thing, so I’m trying to record the plaintext.
If I would write something, I thought vaguely that the best way to reference would be essay, essay. I think that there are many such contents to describe something common in everyday life. However, it is not something to sell a fight, to say a person at all, but even if it is funny and gentle, it does not go on. Okay, I will be at a loss again here. In the spring, Akebono, the flow of the river is constantly ongoing, and even if we do reckless things to visit such places, it will not change things that are at a loss.
Do you have any hints on the word matching movement? Besides that, “A thousand yen bill” of Mr. Akio Goto is anxious. Read, write, write and read. If you think you are going to write it, you do not have to read it, even if you are such a low-profile blog or luxury literature. Was it elaborate of spoken words?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music 043 electronic minor music sketch

Born to run

Standin' on the corner

Will to freedom



Born to Run

Sweet Jane
Rock'n Roll


Yeah, it's alright.

music 036 ambient fantasy