Skip to main content

The rainbow in the night

Romanticism

Aspiration, imagination, passion, exiotisim, disobedience, Disillusionment, depression. Ego respect, self-empathy, emotional.
I cite these words from the definition of the dictionary. It seems that these are keywords of Romanticism.
I thought this picture as a romantic landscape. There is a rainbow, there are stars, there is a dense forest. It seems that it becomes romantic landscape by the disillusionment.
And, I wrote so far, I thought that I was over arranging the committee. It is not fun as a word. What is funny language?
Oh, I thought. These words are not at all romantic. These are argumentative. You should not have sympathy . I will write more passionate, more emotional. Ah, my words had to be argumentative. It is not good trend. Well then, I think. I will give myself up to spit out my thoughts obediently, but it does not go well well.
It is a pride, a sensitivity, a depression, a disillusionment, and when I look like this I get lascivious words. I do not like. Although I do not like it, the picture I made is quite romantic. I wrote it because I thought so, but it is interesting because I do not like sentences as I expected.

Rainbow

After all, is not it a symbol of a dream? Does not it compare the dream to that bridge that will take a little while it gets in the light after the rain? That dream appeared in a strange place. It is neither rain nor rising. There is no sun. A rainbow takes in the night. Because there is something that is impossible, after connecting with my dream, a word comes to me ah, a dream within a dream again.
Rainbow I could not exist even more than a rainbow that disappears fairly. In other words, it was a dream that even I could not imagine. I wonder if the words have become romantic for a while.

Stardust

I wish upon a star. I wish for a dream that I had never imagined. Is it unconscious? I do not hear too much of Jung ‘s name these days.
The stars shine brightly. It is also used for the metaphor of those who gather attention, but it can not shine unless it is night, but it feels something symbolic. The star shines in the dark. It is quite plausible to write that the deep darkness in people’s heart requires stars.

Dreams of a dream I saw at the edge of the forest again

Forest symbolizes extraordinaryness. It is a dream to see through the town. It is a dream to see away from the crowd. It is a dream away from life. Still, getting out of town, leaving our daily lives is itself a dream, so it will be a dream within a dream again. I can not do anything, I’m frightened, trembled, exhausted, I can not even dream, and I dream to dream.
I wonder if it became a grief like Romanticism?

ロマン主義

憧憬、想像、情熱、異国趣味、その裏返しとしての、幻滅、憂鬱。自我尊重、感性の開放、主情的。
辞書の定義から引いてきた。これらがロマン主義のキーワードだそうだ。
ロマンティックな風景として考えた。虹があり、星があり、鬱蒼とした森がある。これらが失われた風景となることで、ロマン主義になるようだ。
と、ここまで書いて、御託を並べ過ぎではないかと思った。言葉として面白くない。面白い言葉とはなんだろう。
ああ、と思った。この言葉たちが少しもロマンティックではないのである。もっと主情的でなくては、共感を呼ぶことはないのではないか、と、こう書く言葉が、理屈っぽい。よくない傾向である。さてはて、と思う。自分の思いを素直に吐き出せ、と自分自身をけしかけるのだが、なかなかうまく行かないものである。
主情だ、感性だ、憂鬱だ、幻滅だ、と、こうして見ると鬱陶しい言葉が並ぶ。好きではない。好きではないのに、作った絵が結構、ロマンティックなのである。そう思ったから書きだしたのだが、文章とは思い通りにならないから面白いものだ。

やはり、夢を象徴するのではないか。雨上がりに光を浴びて、さっと掛かるその橋を夢に喩えるものではないだろうか? その夢が奇妙な場所に現れた。雨も上がりでもない。太陽があるわけでもない。夜にかかる虹。ありえないものがあるから夢、と繋げてから、ああ、夢のまた夢、という言葉が浮かぶ。
儚く消える虹というよりは、存在することすらできなかった虹。つまりは、思い描くことさえなかった夢。少しだけ、言葉がロマンティックになってきただろうか。

星屑

星願いを、である。思い描くことさえなかった夢を願う。無意識ということだろうか。近頃は、あまりユングの名前も聞かないような気がする。
星はきらきらと光る。注目を集める人の喩えにも使われるけれど、夜でなければ、輝けない、というのも何か象徴的な気がする。スターは闇に輝く。人々の心にある深い闇が星を必要としている、と書くと実にもっともらしい。

森のはずれで見た夢のまた夢

森は非日常の象徴する。街を抜けだして見る夢である。人混みから離れて見る夢である。生活から離れて見る夢である。それでいて、街を抜け出す、日々の生活を離れる、という事自体が夢に過ぎないから、夢のまた夢、ということになってしまう。何もできずに、怯え震えて疲れ果て、夢見ることさえできずに、夢見ることを夢見る。
ロマン主義らしい憂いになったのではないだろうか?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music 043 electronic minor music sketch

Born to run

Standin' on the corner

Will to freedom



Born to Run

Sweet Jane
Rock'n Roll


Yeah, it's alright.

music 036 ambient fantasy