Skip to main content

The dim outline of a jetty


The dim outline of a jetty

The wind blow yellow sands. The tide is in.

Experiments of words

It is also an experiment of how much writing can be done. Regardless of its content, I continue to ask how much I can write as an amount.

No need to explain on picture

Enjoying pictures is because I want to capture something that is not words. CG is different from handwriting, I think that it is a play with a more abstract impression. However, the Internet seems to ask for words. I heard that, so I thought if something changed will happen if I put words as much as possible.
However, I do not want explanation. I wonder if there are any interesting words.
After all, although it may be supposed to be explanation, snake feet, I want to try various things while playing with Google translation. He also expects something new discovery may be possible.

Blank levee

I do not decide the title in particular to make a picture. However, I start with the relationship between air and the object. The air of the old Tokyo emerging in “thin snow” also glanced over. Dust is blown up in the breeze. I think that such an explanation was done. The Kansai people seem to desolate in Tokyo.

Yellow wind blows.

I thought about something different from dust. It is Sci-Fi flavor. Somewhere different from this star. She strayed into herself. There is no one, should not be. Dry place.

The tide is full.

With water from anywhere, water approaches the bank. It is eroded one step, one step. At some point, I stop at where I come to the top. It is high tide.

The bank will continue wherever it goes.

It is certainly a single road, but I do not know how long I can return to the original place. Even if I go ahead, I do not know how much I will proceed somewhere. Generally it is a bank. It may be a jetty. It can be a dead end. Either going or going or going to continue walking. I caught the word “dead end,” and decided to return.

Continue walking

It is certainly a return street, but you can not get to it no matter how much it walks. I think that I should not have walked such a thing, but I can not reach the original place. I continued walking in the blurred sand and covered with sand so that only the feelings that I kept walking endlessly seemed to be certain, and eventually I wondered whether I was going back or going ahead, The determination is becoming obscene.

Be at a loss.

In this way the past and the future are vague places, and it gets tired. But decide that there is no choice but to walk and walk. Is it returning or going ahead?

言葉の実験

どのくらい書くことができるのか、という実験でもある。内容はともかく、量として、どれくらい書くことができるのだろうか、と問い続けている。

絵に説明は不要

絵を楽しむ、というのは言葉にならないものを捉えたいからだと思う。CGというのは手書きと異なり、より抽象的な印象との戯れだと思う。しかし、インターネットは言葉を求めるものらしい。そう聞いたので、言葉をできるだけつけたら、何か変化は起こるだろうか、と思った。
とはいえ、説明は嫌だ。なんとか面白い言葉はないだろうか、と思う。
結局、説明、蛇足、ということになってしまうかもしれないが、グーグル翻訳と戯れながら、様々なことを試したい。何か新しい発見ができるかもしれないと期待してもいる。

ぼんやりとした堤

絵を作るのに特にタイトルは決めない。ただ、空気感とオブジェクトの関係性から始める。「細雪」の中に出てくる昔の東京の空気というものも、ちらりと過ぎった。土埃が、からっ風に舞い上げられる。そんな形容がされていたと思う。関西人は東京に荒涼を見るものらしい。

東京砂漠

以前、ふと気になって、東京にまつわる歌をiTunesから拾い集めたところ、すべてが、というわけではないが、案外、東京への愛情というものは歌われないものだ、と思った。「大阪で生まれた女」ほどあからさまなものは珍しいものだとしても、「砂漠のような東京で」とか「なみだ恋」でも、東京への荒涼とした感情や恨みのようなものが漂う。

横浜との比較

関東で、よく歌われる街といえば、横浜が挙げられる。こちらは「イイね」というクレイジーケンバンドに代表されるよう、悲喜こもごもを込めながら、街への愛を歌うものが多い。所詮、大きな田舎だから、という声が都民から聞こえてきそうな気もするが、ともかく、東京のような砂漠というメタファーは見当たらない。

And Tokyo

東京都は、アイラブNYのようなキャンペーンとして、アンド東京というのを打ち出した。小池都知事は見直す事にしたが、このアンド東京というのも、東京への愛情はかけらも表現されない、東京は手段にすぎないという珍しいキャンペーンだった。地方出身者が中心になって、行ったからだろうか。地方出身者にとっては、東京は立身出世の手段に過ぎないのだろう。特に長州藩出身者はそういう考えのようだ。

江戸っ子

江戸っ子はあからさまに愛情表現をしない、という文化があると聞く。好きだからこそ、悪口を言う。だから、東京愛を歌うものは少ないのか、とも思ったりもする。一方で、そんな江戸っ子文化は残っているのだろうか? とも思う。残っていたのなら、週刊誌は皆、廃刊になるだろう。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music 043 electronic minor music sketch

Born to run

Standin' on the corner

Will to freedom



Born to Run

Sweet Jane
Rock'n Roll


Yeah, it's alright.

music 036 ambient fantasy