Skip to main content

A tree and

There was a picture in the beginning.

The words came later. Therefore, there is an obedient heart in the picture. It begins from where I thought so.

What came later

Do not disturb what was in the beginning. Do not kill what was in the beginning. I must make use of what was in the beginning.
However, a question arises. Was it necessary to come later?

Unleash my mind.

The mind of today is the reverse of this landscape. So, I asked for this landscape. This is the beginning of the words that came later. It insists that it is meaningful to unleash the mind. A paradox also started.

With a single tree

One tree. The meaning is born that there is only one. Intention is born. It may be the beginning of a mistake.

White cloud

It is floating. It is flocking. Drifting. The combination of these words is white. The shadow is swaying.

blue sky.

If the background of the cloud becomes a blue sky, the sunny and bustling continues.

Green area.

If the ground is covered with green, it is filled with new stuff. That is, hope.

The other side of the landscape

I lose meaning. I lose my will. Isolation. Sink. gray. It is old and rusty. In short, despair.

bound heart

There is no freedom. Prejudice. prejudice.

Run away from memory.

Yesterday binds my heart. Time binds my mind. The past binds my mind. I can not do anything in the past. Helpless.

What appears to be difficult to move

Even though I think that it is only an illusion, the mind is captured by it. Sometimes it becomes lethargic that you can not escape. It was also intention to escape. Running away is the only way to look forward.

Dreaming changes the world?

Or it is such a fleeting dream. Is it lethargic? Is it a vision?

Confusion, confusion.

There is no choice but to give up time. I leave yesterday. Get away from memory. Escapism?

Capture today

Then I met the landscape and tried to capture the landscape. I thought, I thought. I might have caught it. It means that time has passed. It is already past. Begin tied up again. I will be helpless. I noticed that I could not catch it.

I think tomorrow.

And what you need is to let go of this landscape once again. Imagine the other side. Think of a new landscape. Is it really new?

Iteration

Unexpectedly, it is scenery of yesterday. It is iterative. After all, in the iteration, I can only feel the short term, today and tomorrow. If you forget what you feel, everything will be in the past. Fleeting. Only for a moment.

A moment

Just a moment. Just keeping feeling it becomes a source of hope. It becomes a source of life. It will be to live. If you could concentrate only in that moment, it might be that it is happiness.

はじめに絵があった。

言葉は後から来た。だから、絵には素直な心がある。そう思い込んだところから始まる。

後から来たもの

はじめにあったものを邪魔してはいけない。はじめにあったものを殺してはいけない。はじめにあったものを生かさなくてはならない。
とはいえ、問いが浮かぶ。後から来たものは必要だったのだろうか?

心を解き放つ。

今の心はこの風景の逆である。だから、この風景を求めた。これが後から来た言葉の始まりである。それは心を解き放つことに意義があると主張する。逆説も始まった。

一本の木と

木が一つ。ただ一つあることに意味が生まれる。意思が生まれる。間違いの始まりなのかもしれない。

白い雲

浮かんでいる。群れている。漂っている。こうした言葉に白いという形容が合わさる。影が揺らめく。

青空。

雲の背景が青空になれば、晴れやかさと長閑さが続く。

緑地。

地面が緑で覆われていれば、新しいもので満ちている。つまり、希望。

風景の反対側

意味を失う。意思を失う。孤立。沈む。灰色。古く錆びついている。つまり、絶望。

縛られている心

自由がない。先入観。偏見。

記憶から逃げる。

昨日が心を縛る。時間が心を縛る。過去が心を縛る。どうすることもできない過去。無力。

動かし難く見えるもの

幻に過ぎない、と思っても、心はそれに捉えられている。逃げることはできない、と無気力になることもある。逃げることも意思だった。逃げることが前を向くための唯一の手段。

夢想が世界を変える?

それともそれこそ儚い夢。無気力か。幻か。

混乱、惑乱。

時を捨てるしかない。昨日から離れる。記憶から離れる。現実逃避?

 今日を捉える

そして、風景と出会い、その風景を捉えようとした。捉えた、と思った。捉えたのかもしれない。捉えたということは時が過ぎたということになる。それは、もう過去だ。また縛り始める。私は無力になる。捉えてはいけなかったということに気づく。

明日を思う。

そして、必要なのは、今一度、この風景を手放す。その向こう側を想像する。新しい風景を考える。それは本当に新しいのだろうか?

反復

案外、それは昨日の風景だったりする。反復なのだ。結局、反復の中で、つかの間、今日と明日を感じることしかできない。感じることを忘れてしまえば、全ては過去になる。つかの間。一瞬だけ。

一瞬

ほんの一瞬。それを感じ続けることだけが希望の源になる。命の源になる。生きるということになる。その一瞬にだけ集中できたのなら、それが幸せということなのかもしれない。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music 043 electronic minor music sketch

Born to run

Standin' on the corner

Will to freedom



Born to Run

Sweet Jane
Rock'n Roll


Yeah, it's alright.

music 036 ambient fantasy